ACEM CPD Program
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record my activities?
- What are my 2021-2023 Cycle requirements for Cultural Safety (CS) if i've already completed the 2020 Cycle CS requirements?
Will I have to participate in different types of activities to meet the requirements in the revised 3 activity categories?
The three prescribed CPD activity categories include the established list of CPD activities that have been mapped, recategorised and applied to the three categories. Group Learning, Research & Educational Development and Self-directed Learning now represent alternate learning modes for the new Educational Activities category. Quality Enhancement has been redefined into two categories recognising the value of both change facilitating activities such as Reviewing Performance and change evaluating activities such as Measuring Outcomes.
Additional activities continue to be acceptable provided those activities contribute to the individual’s professional development as a practitioner in Emergency Medicine. Additional activities may be included in the CPD record under one of the three categories at participants’ discretion.