ACEM CPD Program
- FAQ - PDF Downloadable version
- Where do I find the activity guide and the list of procedural skills?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record an activity?
- What if my activity is not found in the drop down menu?
- Why does my Activity drop-down library have so few activities to select from?
- When I'm recording my Procedural Skills, I can't find my hospital/site. How do I add it?
- How do I attach a file to my activity?
- How do I record my Professional Development Plan?
- How do I link an activity to my Professional Development Plan (PDP)?
Will I have to participate in different types of activities to meet the requirements in the revised 3 activity categories?
The three prescribed CPD activity categories include the established list of CPD activities that have been mapped, recategorised and applied to the three categories. Group Learning, Research & Educational Development and Self-directed Learning now represent alternate learning modes for the new Educational Activities category. Quality Enhancement has been redefined into two categories recognising the value of both change facilitating activities such as Reviewing Performance and change evaluating activities such as Measuring Outcomes.
Additional activities continue to be acceptable provided those activities contribute to the individual’s professional development as a practitioner in Emergency Medicine. Additional activities may be included in the CPD record under one of the three categories at participants’ discretion.