ACEM CPD Program
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record my activities?
- What are my 2021-2023 Cycle requirements for Cultural Safety (CS) if i've already completed the 2020 Cycle CS requirements?
Why is my activity not showing in my tally?
Your activity may be future dated. You can identify future dated activities because they appear in your activity grid on the 'Record my Activities' page in red text. Once you have completed the future dated activity, open the activity using the green pencil to edit and re-save the entry. Your activity should now be added to your tally. If you don't complete the activity within the CPD year, just select the red X to delete the record.