New CPD Program (commences July 2020)
- FAQ - PDF Downloadable version
- Where do I find the activity guide and the list of procedural skills?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record an activity?
- What if my activity is not found in the drop down menu?
- Why does my Activity drop-down library have so few activities to select from?
- When I'm recording my Procedural Skills, I can't find my hospital/site. How do I add it?
- How do I attach a file to my activity?
- How do I record my Professional Development Plan?
- How do I link an activity to my Professional Development Plan (PDP)?
Why is my activity not showing in my tally?
Your activity may be future dated. You can identify future dated activities because they will be recorded in red. Once you have completed the activity, open the activity with the green pencil to edit and re-save it. Your activity should now be added to your tally. If you don't complete the activity within the CPD year, just select the red X to delete the record.