ACEM CPD Program
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record my activities?
- What are my 2021-2023 Cycle requirements for Cultural Safety (CS) if i've already completed the 2020 Cycle CS requirements?
Why is my activity not showing in my tally?
Your tally will only show completed activities, so any activities saved as future-dated activities in your CPD record will not be displayed in the tally.
If you have already completed the future dated activity, you can update it in the Record My Activities page:
- Locate the activity and select the green pencil icon on the left-side of the page to open the activity above.
Save. This will update your activity to complete.