ACEM CPD Program
- Can I do my CPD through ACEM if I am not an emergency medicine specialist?
- Am I permitted to use my FACEM postnominals if I do not complete my CPD through ACEM?
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
Who decides which Cultural Safety activities are to be assessed by the Indigenous Health Committee (IHC)?
All ACEM CPD participants are invited to submit an activity that they have undertaken and believe is an appropriate Cultural Safety activity, to the CPD Unit for review by a representative of the Indigenous Health Committee.
Your activity, if approved will be added to the list of approved Cultural Safety activities located on the ACEM website and the MyACEM portal ‘News and Help’ page. The approved activity will also be added to the activity drop-down menu under the appropriate activity type, for all CPD participants to select.