ACEM CPD Program
- FAQ - PDF Downloadable version
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record an activity?
- What if my activity is not found in the drop down menu?
- Why does my Activity drop-down library have so few activities to select from?
- When I'm recording my Procedural Skills, I can't find my hospital/site. How do I add a site?
- How do I attach a file to my activity?
Who decides which Cultural Safety activities are to be assessed by the Indigenous Health Committee (IHC)?
All ACEM CPD participants are invited to submit an activity that they have undertaken and believe is an appropriate Cultural Safety activity, to the CPD Unit for review by a representative of the Indigenous Health Committee.
Your activity, if approved will be added to the list of approved Cultural Safety activities located on the ACEM website and the MyACEM portal ‘News and Help’ page. The approved activity will also be added to the activity drop-down menu under the appropriate activity type, for all CPD participants to select.