ACEM CPD Program
- Can I do my CPD through ACEM if I am not an emergency medicine specialist?
- Am I permitted to use my FACEM postnominals if I do not complete my CPD through ACEM?
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
How do I record my activities?
To record your activities, log in to your My ACEM portal with your username (your member ID) and associated password.
If you are not sure of your password, click the forgotten password link to reset it.
- Navigate to the Record My Activities page by hovering your mouse over My CPD at the top of the page, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select Record My Activities.
- Then select Add New Activity.
- Record your activities by selecting a choice from each box using the drop down menus.
- You will note that the Procedural Skills category has extra fields required, marked by a red asterix.
- Select Save.