ACEM CPD Program
- FAQ - PDF Downloadable version
- Where do I find the activity guide and the list of procedural skills?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record an activity?
- What if my activity is not found in the drop down menu?
- Why does my Activity drop-down library have so few activities to select from?
- When I'm recording my Procedural Skills, I can't find my hospital/site. How do I add it?
- How do I attach a file to my activity?
- How do I record my Professional Development Plan?
- How do I link an activity to my Professional Development Plan (PDP)?
What happens if I am non-compliant with the new CPD program?
In accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities, the College audits a percentage of records annually. CPD participants who have not met their CPD requirements by the due date will automatically be selected for a CPD compliance audit where they will be given an opportunity to regain compliance with their CPD.