ACEM CPD Program
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record my activities?
- What are my 2021-2023 Cycle requirements for Cultural Safety (CS) if i've already completed the 2020 Cycle CS requirements?
What are the minimum Cycle CPD program requirements for Australia & Aotearoa Z?
The minimum requirements for the CPD Cycle, for both Australian and Aotearoa NZ members are:
- 12 different Scope of Practice procedural skills by performance, teaching and supervision
- 1 each of ABC (Airway, Breathing and Circulation) procedural skills by performance
- 1 approved cultural safety activity (minimum 2 hours)