New CPD Program (commences July 2020)
- FAQ - PDF Downloadable version
- Where do I find the activity guide and the list of procedural skills?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record an activity?
- What if my activity is not found in the drop down menu?
- Why does my Activity drop-down library have so few activities to select from?
- When I'm recording my Procedural Skills, I can't find my hospital/site. How do I add it?
- How do I attach a file to my activity?
- How do I record my Professional Development Plan?
- How do I link an activity to my Professional Development Plan (PDP)?
What are the minimum Cycle CPD program requirements for Australia & NZ?
The minimum requirements for the CPD Cycle, for both Aus and NZ members are:
- 12 different Scope of Practice procedural skills by performance, teaching and supervision
- 1 each of ABC (Airway, Breathing and Circulation) procedural skills by performance