ACEM CPD Program
- Can I do my CPD through ACEM if I am not an emergency medicine specialist?
- Am I permitted to use my FACEM postnominals if I do not complete my CPD through ACEM?
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
How often am I required to complete a Cultural Safety Activity?
The Cultural Safety activity is a cycle CPD requirement. You will need to complete at least one approved activity for every 3-year CPD Cycle.