ACEM CPD Program
- Can I do my CPD through ACEM if I am not an emergency medicine specialist?
- Am I permitted to use my FACEM postnominals if I do not complete my CPD through ACEM?
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
How do I verify future-dated activities?
Future-dated activities are activities that have been recorded in 'Record My Activities' ahead of time. These future-dated activities must be edited after the activity has taken place to verify its completion so that it can be submitted. Future-dated activities cannot be submitted to your Annual Return until they have been verified, which may affect your annual and cycle tally.
You can identify future-dated activities in your CPD record by either:
- Under 'My Activities' select 'Search Activities' filter OR
- Future Date Activities are highlighted in red text
Once identified, edit, check and re-save each future-dated activity to verify its accuracy; or delete any activity that did not occur.
Your My ACEM online record should then be an accurate reflection of completed CPD and the traffic light indicators will reflect any CPD you’ll need to undertake before the end of June to meet your annual CPD requirements.
To verify any new future-dated activities, you will need to:
- Log in to the Record My Activities area of your My ACEM portal.
- Open ‘Search Activities’
- Change ‘Special Query’ drop-down to ‘Future Dated Activities’
- You will note that all future dated activities will be highlighted in red text
- Delete any activities that you did not occur using the red cross
- Edit each activity that did occur using the green pencil
- Check the accuracy of the activity and Save (if you have evidence of the activity, consider attaching it now in case you are audited in the future
- Click the save button even if you have not changed any activity details
An alternate method of submitting your Future Dated Activity
Check the accuracy of the activity and Save (if you have evidence of the activity, consider attaching it now in case you are audited in the future).
- Tick the box next to the cross
- Utilise the ‘Confirm Future-Dates Activities have now been completed’ Actions
- Click the green submit button