ACEM CPD Program
- Can I do my CPD through ACEM if I am not an emergency medicine specialist?
- Am I permitted to use my FACEM postnominals if I do not complete my CPD through ACEM?
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
How Do I submit my annual CPD return?
In the past, there used to be a 'Submit' button to press when you had completed your annual CPD requirements. Upon feedback from our members, we have removed this function, and you no longer need to submit your CPD. To ensure you are compliant at the end of any CPD year, please check that your annual traffic lights are green. These traffic lights can be found on the home page of your My ACEM account or in 'Monitor My Progress'.