ACEM CPD Program
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record my activities?
- What are my 2021-2023 Cycle requirements for Cultural Safety (CS) if i've already completed the 2020 Cycle CS requirements?
How do I provide my evidence?
The Provision of Evidence Guidelines provide guidance on the nature and type of documentation which is required as evidence for each Activity Type.
Some activities require you to provide evidence such as a certificate of attendance or a letter from your DEM, this evidence should be uploaded to your activity as an attachment.
Some activities require you to enter activity details in the comments field.