ACEM CPD Program
- Can I do my CPD through ACEM if I am not an emergency medicine specialist?
- Am I permitted to use my FACEM postnominals if I do not complete my CPD through ACEM?
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
How do I download (or export) a summary of my activities to Excel?
Navigate to the Record My Activities page via your My ACEM portal, by hovering your mouse over My CPD at the top of the page, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select Record My Activities.
- Select the Export Activities button which is located at the top left of your Activities grid. It will then say Export to Excel.
A PDF will appear as a tab along the bottom of your computer screen.
Open the PDF Document that has been downloaded.