ACEM CPD Program
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record my activities?
- What are my 2021-2023 Cycle requirements for Cultural Safety (CS) if i've already completed the 2020 Cycle CS requirements?
How do I access my CPD certificate?
To access your certificates, hover your mouse over My CPD. From the drop-down box:
- Select Review My CPD and down the bottom of the page you will find them under the Download Certificates section.
- Your certificate will be available after 31st July (when the CPD year closes).
- As you will be in a new CPD year, don't forget to change the CPD year field and if relevant, the cycle.
* Please note that if you are randomly selected for audit your compliance certificate will not be available until an audit result of pass is achieved.
Click the link to download a PDF version of your certificate.