ACEM CPD Program
- FAQ - PDF Downloadable version
- Where do I find the activity guide and the list of procedural skills?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record an activity?
- What if my activity is not found in the drop down menu?
- Why does my Activity drop-down library have so few activities to select from?
- When I'm recording my Procedural Skills, I can't find my hospital/site. How do I add it?
- How do I attach a file to my activity?
- How do I record my Professional Development Plan?
- How do I link an activity to my Professional Development Plan (PDP)?
Structured (Annual) Conversation: Additional New Zealand practitioners requirement.
Practitioners registered to practice in New Zealand will also need to complete a structured conversation each year. This is an annual conversation with a peer, colleague or employer about the practitioner’s clinical practice.
The goal of this activity is to facilitate reflection on developmental and personal needs, professional goals and your intended CPD activities for the coming year.
The structured conversation can be recorded as an annual CPD activity under the Reviewing Performance category, Peer Review of Performance activity type, and then select Annual Conversation as the activity. Annual Conversation can be claimed for a maximum of two hours.
You may complete your structured conversation on the CPD797 Structured Conversation form and upload as evidence.