ACEM CPD Program
- Can I do my CPD through ACEM if I am not an emergency medicine specialist?
- Am I permitted to use my FACEM postnominals if I do not complete my CPD through ACEM?
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
Structured (Annual) Conversation: Additional New Zealand practitioners requirement.
Practitioners registered to practice in New Zealand will also need to complete a structured conversation each year. This is an annual conversation with a peer, colleague or employer about the practitioner’s clinical practice.
The goal of this activity is to facilitate reflection on developmental and personal needs, professional goals and your intended CPD activities for the coming year.
The structured conversation can be recorded as an annual CPD activity under the Reviewing Performance category, Peer Review of Performance activity type, and then select Annual Conversation as the activity. Annual Conversation can be claimed for a maximum of two hours.
You may complete your structured conversation on the CPD797 Structured Conversation form and upload as evidence.