ACEM CPD Program
- FAQ - PDF Downloadable version
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record an activity?
- What if my activity is not found in the drop down menu?
- Why does my Activity drop-down library have so few activities to select from?
- When I'm recording my Procedural Skills, I can't find my hospital/site. How do I add a site?
- How do I attach a file to my activity?
CPD Program Intake Dates
The ACEM CPD program intake dates each year are:
•1 January – for those elected to Fellowship or admitted to membership between 1 July and 31 December
•1 July – for those elected to Fellowship or admitted to membership between 1 January and 30 June.
*Please note that if your intake date falls on the CPD year mid-point of 1 July, pro-rata annual hourly requirements will apply (all other annual CPD requirements are unaffected).