ACEM CPD Program
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record my activities?
- What are my 2021-2023 Cycle requirements for Cultural Safety (CS) if i've already completed the 2020 Cycle CS requirements?
CPD Program Intake Dates
The ACEM CPD program intake dates each year are:
•1 January – for those elected to Fellowship or admitted to membership between 1 July and 31 December
•1 July – for those elected to Fellowship or admitted to membership between 1 January and 30 June.
*Please note that if your intake date falls on the CPD year mid-point of 1 July, pro-rata annual hourly requirements will apply (all other annual CPD requirements are unchanged).