ACEM CPD Program
- FAQ - PDF Downloadable version
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record an activity?
- What if my activity is not found in the drop down menu?
- Why does my Activity drop-down library have so few activities to select from?
- When I'm recording my Procedural Skills, I can't find my hospital/site. How do I add a site?
- How do I attach a file to my activity?
Can I record additional activities after the end of the CPD year?
You cannot record any additional activities after the end of the recording period which ends on 31 January in any given year. Your CPD record will be closed on 1 February and only re-opened if you are selected for a CPD compliance audit.