ACEM CPD Program
- Can I do my CPD through ACEM if I am not an emergency medicine specialist?
- Am I permitted to use my FACEM postnominals if I do not complete my CPD through ACEM?
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
How long can I edit and enter activities for in the CPD year?
Although CPD years end on 31 of December each year, you can still add and edit activities, add attachments and link goals until 31st January the following year.