ACEM CPD Program
- FAQ - PDF Downloadable version
- Where do I find the activity guide and the list of procedural skills?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record an activity?
- What if my activity is not found in the drop down menu?
- Why does my Activity drop-down library have so few activities to select from?
- When I'm recording my Procedural Skills, I can't find my hospital/site. How do I add it?
- How do I attach a file to my activity?
- How do I record my Professional Development Plan?
- How do I link an activity to my Professional Development Plan (PDP)?
Can I apply for an exemption from the new ACEM CPD Program?
All Dual Fellow, Other Fellowship and International Equivalence exemptions are being reviewed by the CPDC in light of the College program change. Confirmation of these exemptions that can be applied will be made as soon as possible. Please note that these exemptions can be applied in retrospect where necessary.
All other exemptions previously applied in the Specialist and Non-Specialist CPD Programs can be applied to the new ACEM CPD program.