ACEM CPD Program
- CPD Program Intake Dates
- How do I access my 2021 CPD certificate?
- How do I apply for a CPD exemption?
- When should I apply for an exemption from the CPD Program?
- Will I still have requirements if I apply for a CPD exemption?
- Where do I find the Activity Guide and the list of procedural skills?
- What happens if I do not work full time?
- Where do I record my activities?
- How do I record my activities?
- What are my 2021-2023 Cycle requirements for Cultural Safety (CS) if i've already completed the 2020 Cycle CS requirements?
As a Dual or Other Fellow can I apply for an exemption from the new ACEM CPD Program?
Dual and Other Fellowship exemptions are unavailable for the 2021-23 CPD cycle. Members who participate in more than one CPD program will still need to complete the ACEM CPD program. Information on how to record activities undertaken for another CPD program can be found on the Exemptions page via the ACEM website.